Rabbits Rule!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Death of Topsy

I haven't written in here since Topsy died last April. My energy for writing about rabbits sort of went out of me when she was gone. She was only three years old and I don't know what caused her death. She started snorting and sneezing. It seemed like it would go away. It had before. When after a few minutes it didn't I rushed her to the Animal Emergency Center but she was dead when we arrived. Even now it's hard to write about it.

Attached is video I'd taken only a few days before of Topsy and Quinn, who had just made friends, and are were looking forward to playing and hanging out together for a long time. I treasure having more than a still picture of her!

1 Comments:

  • Your Topsy looks like my Bandit who also died last April, though of discernable causes, but it took me a year to get back to blogging.

    By Blogger d. moll, l.ac., at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home